Kennel Kitchen Chicken & Vegetables has been specifically and scientifically formulated for adult dogs to provide them with rich and wholesome nutrition.Suitable for all breeds.
Contains fresh regionally sourced high quality deboned chicken.
Fresh vegetables and wholesome rice
No Fillers – No corn, Soy or Wheat.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Fat (source of linoleic acid), Rice (source of carbohydrates), Eggs (source of Vitamin D), Carrots (source of Vitamin A), Sweet Potato (source of starch & carbohydrates), Peas (source of Vitamin A), Vacuum concentrated chicken bone marrow paste (essential amino acids, calcium & phosphorus), Vegetable Oil (source of linoleic acid and Vitamin E), Fish Oil (source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids), Vitamin A ,Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous, Selenium as Sodium Selenite, Zinc as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Manganese as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
- Adult Dog (>12 months) – one can per 5 kg of body weight
- When introducing Kennel Kitchen Dog food, do so gradually over a period of 5 days.
- Mix it with home food or kibble : Simply open the can, top up the existing food. Mix it and Serve!
- Kennel Kitchen Chicken and Vegetables recipe is a complete dog food for all breeds and life stages.
- Feed according to the age, size and activity of your dog.
- Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide plenty of fresh water. These recommendations are guidelines only,