"Kennel Kitchen Chicken Casserole recipe has been specifically and scientifically formulated for puppies under the age of 12 months to provide them with rich and wholesome nutrition. Puppy recipe is made with natural and freshly sourced ingredients to help promote muscle growth and development. Life stage puppy. Suitable for all breeds. Contains premium natural high quality deboned chicken. Wholesome Rice Highly digestible. No Fillers – No corn, Soy or Wheat. No artificial preservatives. High in natural fats that provide essential omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy coat and strong immune system." No added colours or Artifical flavours.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Fat (source of linoleic acid), Rice (source of carbohydrates), Eggs (source of Vitamin D), Carrots (source of Vitamin A), Sweet Potato (source of starch & carbohydrates), Peas (source of Vitamin A), Vacuum concentrated chicken bone marrow paste (essential amino acids, calcium & phosphorus), Vegetable Oil (source of linoleic acid and Vitamin E), Fish Oil (source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids), Vitamin A ,Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous, Selenium as Sodium Selenite, Zinc as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Manganese as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate.
- Upto 11 weeks: Feed as much as the puppy will eat in 3 – 4 feedings per day.
- Week 12 to 26: Feed 1 Can per 5 Kg of body weight per day.
- Week 27 to 52: Feed ¾ Can per 5 Kg of body weight per day.
- When introducing Kennel Kitchen Dog food, do so gradually over a period of 5 days
- Mix it with home food or kibble : Simply open the pouch, top up the existing food. Mix it and Serve!